Re: Educate me on alignment

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Educate me on alignment
From: jake@codeworm.com
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 11:05:53 -0700 (PDT)
I can't really determine what this may say about you
and your driving, James.  I am, however, concerned that
I agreed to ride in your OSP (Overly Spine Pounding?)
car without the benefit of a roll bar and nothing but a
LAP BELT between me and certain death in the event of
any kind of incident without first taking a look
underneath it.  Maybe it's better if I don't look
underneath it.

Jake

On Wed, 10 April 2002, james creasy wrote

> i drove my rx7 around with 1.5 *inches* of toe-out
(after an adjustment with
> a hill at thunderhill) for a while, and didnt even
notice it.  autocrossed