Re: Let's Talk Minis...and Miatas

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Let's Talk Minis...and Miatas
From: Nandaholz@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 15:21:21 EDT
In a message dated 4/10/02 7:44:27 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
76067.1750@compuserve.com writes:

> Message text written by Andy McKee
>
> "
> Yep, they've got a real vendetta against Miatas, MR2-Spyders, and S2000's.
> ;-)
>
> -Andy"
> -------------------- End Original Message --------------------
>
> Try buying a Lotus to find out about vendettas.
> BTW, take a good look at what is about to happen to the Miata beginning in
> 2003.
> As for the other two you mentioned, well, take a look at 2004 for those.
>
> --John Kelly

Automobile Magazine says the next Miata redesign is scheduled for around
2004, possibly a 2 Litre motor ..(my guess is the 170hp 2.3 in the new Mazda
6)...and the weight is just over a ton....don't think the champ won't be read
to defend the title....
~Nanda
92' Miata, x-csp...now has 191k smiles and still humilates on a daily basis