Re: Let's Talk Minis...

To: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Let's Talk Minis...
From: Rex Tener <rex_tener@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 08:38:57 -0700
At 10:43 AM 4/10/2002 -0400, John F. Kelly Jr. wrote:
>Were you in the club when the SEB was jacking around Russ Wiles of South
>Dakota because he kept winning National Championships in his BMW? They
>moved his car up another class on an annual basis until he quit the sport.

I think the "death" of Russ Wiles autocross career is incorrect and could
easily be verified by typing in "Russ Wiles autocross" in Google to
determine that he is still one of the fastest autocrossers in the country.

         <http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Russ+Wiles+autocross>

Rex Tener
rex_tener@yahoo.com