Re: Let's Talk Minis...

To: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: Let's Talk Minis...
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 10:43:20 -0400

Message text written by "Anthony Tabacco"

"
Yea what is it with that? Is it just the name? I rode in a "new" Lotus Elan
last weekend. Front wheel drive, 1.6 liter, radio nice seats, the whole
kool-car-but-still-street deal. Nice putt but not BStock S2000 240 HP
performance. And its an ASP, not classifiable as a stock car!? Did poor
Colin do something to those folks or what?
Tony"

We'll probably hear some more from that guy.

Were you in the club when the SEB was jacking around Russ Wiles of South
Dakota because he kept winning National Championships in his BMW? They
moved his car up another class on an annual basis until he quit the sport.

--John Kelly