Re: Speeding ticket question (not mine)

To: Larrybsp@aol.com, darren@madams.com
Subject: Re: Speeding ticket question (not mine)
From: james creasy <Black94PGT@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 11:47:41 -0800
it sounds like he got the 1 pt ticket, so he can go to traffic school prob,
no harm done.

everything ive read says to go to court if it is worth it versus the
trouble.  cop might not show up, bargain it down, etc.  for a 1 pt ticket,
prob not worth the trouble to fight it (unless it causes him to lose
license, etc).

-james