Stepping over the hill

To: Bay Area Autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stepping over the hill
From: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 13:40:38 -0800 (PST)
To All,

I was hoping everyone could assist me in a little practical joke.  Tomorrow
(2/28) is Derek Butts' 30th B-day.  Supposedly he doesn't monitor this list any
more, or else this won't be a very good joke.  So, whether you know Derek
personally or not, I was thinking it would be really nice for everyone to send
Derek a message at pnc1@earthlink.net and wish him well.  Any and all
appropriate ribbing for turning 30 would be appreciated.  Words like "geezer",
"senile", or "decrepit" are merely suggestions.  If you can work those into a
sentence and relate it to autox, I will applaud your creativity.

Thank you for your support,

Andy