Re: distance to events

To: Dennis Hale <dhale_510@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: distance to events
From: Kevin Stevens <Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 20:38:38 -0800
Dennis, I've heard you say this before, and I'm curious what route you
take to get to Oakland.  You're in Fenton, or thereabouts, yes?  So
Marina is a half-hour shot down 1 for you, but how do you get to
Oakland?  Some magic involving Skyline?

I'd see a (scenic) slog down 9 to 280, and then across the Dunbarton?
That would seem to take forever.

KeS