Re: Forwarded: RE: Castle event on Sunday

To: <charles@coastalbay.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Forwarded: RE: Castle event on Sunday
From: "Bryan Heitkotter" <bryan64@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 12:40:25 -0800
I probably should have mentioned I ran on street tires last year, which
lowers my exit speed out of corners.  And did I mention my MR2 is gutless?
:p

I have had to use 3rd gear now and then at bay area events (3Com, Oakland).
Never have done it at Castle's parking lot.

Bryan Heitkotter
87 MR2 - http://move.to/theMR2