RE: SFR Jacket Party - Sunday Noon

To: BA-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: SFR Jacket Party - Sunday Noon
From: Jim Ochi <jim_ochi@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 12:30:52 -0800
The way I see it is that if they're eating In-And-Out burgers, you're
probably closing in on the right place.  If they're eating brown rice and
tofu, you're back in Marin...

Other tell-tales - if they've Feng Shui'd the interior of their SUV, you're
probably in Marin.  If they have Apple stickers on their rear window,
you're in the Valley.  If their license plate has something to do with
computer geek stuff, you're in the Valley.  If they have a "Herbalife"
sticker on the back of the SUV, you're in Marin...

Jim