RE: SFR Jacket Party - Sunday Noon

To: <Nandaholz@aol.com>, <BA-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: SFR Jacket Party - Sunday Noon
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 08:23:39 -0800
I installed dual air horns on my motorcycle for safety. I don't use 'em
often but when I do it's quite entertaining. It's hilarious to watch the
soccer moms in their SUVs drop their cell phones and swerve out of the
way when they hear the sound and think they're about to be moved down by
an 18-wheeler. Serves 'em right, too, for not paying attention while
they're driving.