Re: Not Looking, was Re: Not Thinking

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Not Looking, was Re: Not Thinking
From: Vernon Head <vhead@radar.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 10:00:52 -0800
What you say is true, James. However, it's not good to keep looking at the
apex cone (or chalk line) too long. As you approach your apex, you need to
start looking at the next, so as to get ready for it sooner. I have a
tendency to worry about how close I am to cones (so I won't hit them) and I
spend too much time looking in that direction. I've heard it said that you
need to learn how to use your peripheral vision more as you pass an apex.

-Vernon