Re: California - Specially Constructed Vehicle

To: Sethracer@aol.com
Subject: Re: California - Specially Constructed Vehicle
From: james creasy <Black94PGT@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 12:15:14 -0500
its actually a bit better than that... it gives the choice of either the
year of the motor or the year of the car that the car resembles.  its also
500 per year.

the Factory Five cars are designed to take the 460 ford crate motor.  a
great value for those that demand over 600hp.

-james "small block" creasy