Not Looking, was Re: Not Thinking

To: Rich Urschel <OSP13@attglobal.net>, "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Subject: Not Looking, was Re: Not Thinking
From: james creasy <Black94PGT@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 09:15:11 -0500
>When I look at the hoop
> and don't think I make about 90% of the shots

this reminds me that the car tends to go where you are looking.

so DONT look at the apex cones, look at the (curved) line next to the apex
cone that you are going to drive on.

and if you get off the line, LOOK back at the line, not at the cones on the
outside of the course.

LOOK where you want the car to go, not where you dont want it to go.

(in tennis they tell you to see the ball hit the racket.  or so i hear.)

-james c
"True Street" forum http://thevenom.net/forum/