Re: Thunderhill report?

To: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Thunderhill report?
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 17:06:56 -0800
I think being a mom had more to do with stopping racing than dollars...and
commonsense. A thought I had was if I ever raced again, it would be in a
full caged sedan. :) That, of course, could be a pretty expensive deal, all
the way around. A 7 doesn't give you a feeling of safety. No kidding! :)
--Pat K
<navid@interwoven.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net