Re: AAS-2002??????

To: jesvilla@gte.net, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: AAS-2002??????
From: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 13:53:06 -0800 (PST)
I keep reading this mail from Jesus over and over as
it gradually sinks in how bad this is. Losing Mather
would be just terrible.

Hopefully something will turn up. Is McClelland off
the map?

If not, Marina is the only "real" lot left, but the
cold and sand do result in different handling than at
Mather.

Craig