RE: AAS-2002??????

To: "craig boyle" <craig_autox@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: AAS-2002??????
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 16:08:49 -0800
cold air = more power

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ba-autox@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-ba-autox@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of craig boyle
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 15:52
To: John F. Kelly Jr.; ba-autox@autox.team.net; jesvilla@gte.net

Well, it's not especially cold or especially sandy,
but it's just enough to be noticed. I wouldn't let
this discourage any use of Marina. It's a great lot. I
just like Mather a little more.

The other guys are probably too busy going fast to
notice....

Craig

--- "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>