Re: Thanks to all, Lost item

To: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@idsfa.net>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thanks to all, Lost item
From: Jim Ochi <jim_ochi@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 13:15:05 -0800
I'd like to second John's thanks to all the people who helped setup, tear
down, and who volunteered to work extra work assignments when we ran short
of workers - if it weren't for all of you, we would not have been able to
have such a good event.

Sorry we didn't have fun runs, but with darkness falling so early, we just
didn't have enough time in the day.  We could probably have had the time,
if we had done on-the-fly worker change overs.  However, since we were
scrambling to get enough workers for each group, and to get each group
tech'ed, we just couldn't get the workers together early enough to do this.

Extra thanks to John, for putting together a good course, and for keeping
things moving throughout the day.  He did a great job in the first event he
ever chaired!

Jim