Thanks to all, Lost item

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks to all, Lost item
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@idsfa.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 10:09:53 -0800
Thanks to everyone who helped make the event run smoothly.  Especially
the many volunteer workers who did an extra work assignment when we
came up short in filling all eight course stations and the trailer.
Thanks also to the workers who got up way early and helped me set up
the course, and Ben Martinez for help with the course design.  And
thanks to Ellen for bringing yummy cupcakes in honor of my co-chair's
big Four-Zero.

We are missing one of the course worker radios.  If you accidentally
brought one home with you, please let me know so we can get it back to
the motorhome.

There was a medium-brown leather jacket left in the motorhome.  I
found a pair of cloth work gloves on grid.  Make sure you have yours.
These items will be in the motorhome.  You should be able to claim
them at Boondoggle (2002 Round 1 in January) if not sooner.

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94