RE: Accents

To: <Sethracer@aol.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Accents
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 11:08:34 -0800
It is because of the shallow, materialist attitudes of those in Southern
California who name objects as if they are possessions, while here in
Northern California, we name these cold slabs of concrete and steal as
if they possess personalities. That's why if we were to call 580 "THE
580", Northern California would feel a lot more cold, absent of soul and
spirituality.

Katie