Re: Volvo 444

To: "Anthony Tabacco" <atabacco@california.com>,
Subject: Re: Volvo 444
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 16:31:44 -0800
Tony,

Right on #1 -- mine was off-white with red interior,
broken right side door handle!

But I protest -- the 122S was a GREAT car!  Superior to the
444 in every way but style, a classic in the sense that people
ignore ugly old cars just the same as they ignore ugly new cars.
I autocrossed mine once, at Pleasanton as I recall,
in the '70s or '80s.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!