Re: Volvo 444

To: "Dennis Hale" <dhale_510@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Volvo 444
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <atabacco@california.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 23:36:31 -0800
Dennis, Dennis, Dennis. All 444s were off-white. They all came with red
interiors. And they all had a broken right door latch. Even if (it after all
being the sixties), we had by some chemically induced nocturnal
miscalculation, inadvertently driven off with Aunt Minnie's Mercury, there
would still be that split flat plate windshield between us and the night.
The sad truth is that virtually all the 444s were actually owned by people
who have come over the years to be associated with this list. Is that cool
or what? All 544s were owned by junior high school English teachers. This is
not commonly known, but it is none the less true.The 122 is noteworthy for
reasons that must be lost to non-PBS subscribers.
Tony