RE: What happened?

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: What happened?
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 13:27:14 -0700
Kevin Stevens writes...

>Without regard to the merit of discussing on list or not, I'd
>like to ask
>Katie and Rick why they expect that we will see an official
>report, now or
>later?  I've never seen any word or feedback on any of the few
>incidents that have occurred since I've been autocrossing.

Actually, after I sent that (proving my point to be correct) I realized
that actually, I have no idea if they'll release an official report or
not. Rich U. wrote as if he knew exactly what he was talking about, and
I was just in agreement, assuming that such an assessment was correct.

Heck, I don't know.

I'm staying out of this one from now on. Bye!

Katie