Forsale: '01 996TT, '01 Suburban, Fikse wheels and TPD trailer

To: <BA-AUTOX@autox.team.net>
Subject: Forsale: '01 996TT, '01 Suburban, Fikse wheels and TPD trailer
From: "Jonathan Heiliger" <loco@donutzracing.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 13:34:49 -0700
Apologies if this is an in-appropriate use of the list, I figured that
the stuff I'm selling is track related and therefore of interest to the
recipients.

In an effort to clean out my garage, I am selling the following items.
Please contact me privately via email or at 650.858.2609 if you've got
questions, want pictures, etc.

1. Porsche '01 996TT. Speed Yellow/Black. ~6500 miles (inclusive
   of ~400 track miles). Tiptronic S transmission (works excellent
   on the track and on the street). Custom rear cage by S.Car.Go,
   covered in black leather with yellow stiching. ProTrac triple
   adjustable shocks. GT3R arms and associated running gear. GT3
   sway bars. GT3 seats. Carbon fiber interior. GPS & CD changer.

2. Chevrolet '01 3/4-ton Suburban 4WD. Black/Grey. ~2500 miles
   (no track miles:). Delivered in 4/00 this truck was built
   by Canepa Design in Santa Cruz and is gorgeous. Carbon fiber
   interior. Custom leather. Alpine stereo system. Big brake
   upgrade. 18" wheels w/ load rated tires for towing.
   Stainless exhaust. Light upgrades and more. Liftgate.
   Makes an awesome tow vehicle with plenty of room for people
   or spares inside!

3. Fikse FM/10 18" wheels with Hoosier's mounted. Flat silver
   finish. Hoosier's were used 2x, total of ~4 hrs. They appear
   half used. Wheels will fit '96-98 Porsche 993 turbo or 996 turbo
   with a 5mm spacer (what I did).  Tires are 245/40-18 and
   305/30-18. Email for wheel offsets.

4. 24FT TPD Enclosed Trailer. Delivered in 3/00 from Orlandi
   Trailer in San Jose. Triple 3.5K axles w/ electric brakes.
   10 wheel tire rack. Onan gas generator. 12V and 110V lighting
   inside and out. Winch. Upper storage cabinets. 20FT x 10FT
   awning mounted on curbside. Two bottle holders for N2 or CO2
   tanks. E-track tie down throughout. HVAC mounted in ceiling,
   wired for a second unit. Available in December.

Thanks!

-jh-