RE: What happened?

To: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: What happened?
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 10:57:30 -0700
I think in these types of incidences, we should wait for an "official"
word. Otherwise, what we'd have would be rumors and gossip. Even if the
words were absolutely true, again, it could escalate into something
worse, like that blasted telephone game.

These e-mail conversations unfortunately are recorded, in writing,
forever. You have to be more than careful about what you say, because
your words will NOT float off into the atmosphere easily forgotten.

We'll get the official report soon enough. Just hold tight!

Katie