Fwd: Helmet for sale

To: Autocross List <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fwd: Helmet for sale
From: Kenny Wong <kdub13@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 11:13:01 -0700 (PDT)
Ok, one more time

In an earlier post someone said there weren't enough helmets this
weekend because of so many new people.  Well all you new people here's
your chance to pick up a top of the line open-face auto-x helmet.  I
was asking for $130 or best offer, but I'm willing to go as low as
$100(I need money for school...sniffle, sniffle).  Keep in mind this
helmet retailed for $189.  Please check out the details below and get
in contact with me.

Thanks, Kenny Wong