Re: 2500 lb Miata?

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2500 lb Miata?
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 16:10:28 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bryan Heitkotter" <bryan64@earthlink.net>
To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2001 3:57 PM

> Ack!  I had no idea you had such a huge weight advantage over me. :)  My
MR2
> weighs about 2400lbs - maybe a bit less once I've removed the spare and
> T-tops.  It's a hefty little bugger.

Actually, that huge weight advantage gets a bit smaller once my fat ass is
in the driver's seat ;)  Even as light as it is, just think of how light a
closed coupe version of a Miata could be.  If they made one, I bet they
could get it a good 50-100 lb lighter (they wouldn't need so much frame
reinforcement once they put a fixed roof on).  Now THAT would be the
ultimate autox machine!

> Oh well, I'm in CSP now anyway. :P  Hmm, probably have the heaviest [and
> most underprepared] CSP machine in the region, I bet...

Not necessarily.  Just as there's always someone better out there, there's
always someone worse too. :)

Scot

We make attorneys affordable.
http://www.prepaidlegal.com/go/szediker