Re: 2500 lb Miata?

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2500 lb Miata?
From: "Bryan Heitkotter" <bryan64@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 15:57:16 -0700
Scot says:
> Mine was listed at around 2200, but in autocross trim it
> currently weighs in at around 2100 and I could easily get it down to 2070
if
> I were so inclined (my trailer hitch adds about 15lb all by itself).

Ack!  I had no idea you had such a huge weight advantage over me. :)  My MR2
weighs about 2400lbs - maybe a bit less once I've removed the spare and
T-tops.  It's a hefty little bugger.

Oh well, I'm in CSP now anyway. :P  Hmm, probably have the heaviest [and
most underprepared] CSP machine in the region, I bet...

Bryan Heitkotter
87 MR2 - http://move.to/theMR2