Re: Nationals Course--not!

To: "Talley, Brooks" <brooks@frnk.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nationals Course--not!
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@home.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 12:35:00 -0700
Need I mention that the south course configuration was changed after Patti
Yeo almost ran into me? The first left-hander was marked much more clearly
after that near disaster. :) Imagine a Corvette smacking a Lotus 7! Ouch!
True, it would have been on the passenger side. :)
National courses are not perfect, and Roger Johnson takes great delight in
fooling and playing games with the drivers' view.
As for preparing drivers for nationals, that's always been a goal of SFR.
Vernon's course was changed, BTW, part-way through for clarity.
--Pat Kelly