Re: SFR Calendar for 2001 is posted

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, navidk@home.com, roadsterboy@earthlink.net,
Subject: Re: SFR Calendar for 2001 is posted
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 12:38:02 -0800
i really liked driving lucy... it amazed me how there were suddenly all
these choices for lines and correcting lines, and how easy it was to feel
where the threshold of braking was, and how predictable and controllable the
oversteer was.  actually, all that information was a little overwhelming.
but i was going alot slower than katie so perhaps that was misleading.  i
CAN see that if you could make use of all that feedback it would be really
fast.  a beautifully balanced car in any case, and WAY over my head :)

new tires and softer suspension are planned, thanks.

-james