Re: SFR Calendar for 2001 is posted

To: navidk@home.com, roadsterboy@earthlink.net, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SFR Calendar for 2001 is posted
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 00:19:35 EST
Navid writes:

<<  I'm sorry, Scot is not the only one who feels that way.  I fully
appreciate
> the hard work that went into obtaining that site.  But, if I have a choice
> between running on marbles and running on a predictable surface, the latter
> always wins.  Running on marbles and trying to find a clean line definitely
> requires skills.  I'm just not sure that's the kind of skill I would like to
> .

That's fine with me.  When we get 270+ at GGF, I'm glad there are some people
who stay home.  I'd love to have a brushed concrete site in the Bay Area, but
we take what we can get.  I've seen marbles at every site we run on.  I'm not
why so many people think GGF is so different...  I think there's a lot of
overdriving going on.

CHD