RE: SFR Calendar for 2001 is posted

To: Bay_Area_Autocross_List <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: SFR Calendar for 2001 is posted
From: "Talley, Brooks" <brooks@frnk.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 10:23:32 -0800
I'm trying to plan vacations and stuff -- can anyone predict when
divisionals are likely be? There's only one 2+ week gap, May 7th-May 26th.
But if divisionals are going to sneak in there, I'd rather miss a few SFR
local events.

I understand that it's early and tentative and anyone who speaks up will
just be guessing, but I'll go with someone's educated guess (at least for my
own tentative plans).

Anyone?

-b