RE: Roll Cage specs..

To: Navid Kahangi <navidk@home.com>
Subject: RE: Roll Cage specs..
From: Geoff Mohler <gemohler@www.speedtoys.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 01:26:02 -0800 (PST)
No interior, no interior metal trim, no door shell (interior), no
death-bars in doors, no dash reinforcement (cage replaces this), no
console down center, no bumpers, no AC (lines and all) 99.9% of all wiring
gone (custom ECU), no smog crap, no exhaust (85lbs for everything behind
the downpipe..which is also gone with a lighter unit), sunroof, glass,
motors/switches/relays, seals, trim (minor trim, still OEM
body)..etc..etc..etc.

Large pile in garage looking for a home (IE: Dumpster).

http://www.speedtoys.com/~syzygy/vr4proj/photoalbum.html

Not many recent photos..its at the chassis shop now.

Since more than one person wondered why a 3000lb car for EM when its
usually lighter cars..

Lets ask a more direct and specific question.

"Why not?"  *grin*  This _is_ a hobby..isnt it?