Re: Roll Cage specs..

To: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Subject: Re: Roll Cage specs..
From: Geoff Mohler <gemohler@www.speedtoys.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 10:33:43 -0800 (PST)
Mitsi 3000GT VR$ conversion.

Just picked a car outta the stable..and decided to do "something" with it.
If anything its for fun.  Got it slightly below 3,000lbs so far, and the
HP budget is around 650 initially.

Got the tow vehicle, the trailer..just waiting for the car to be done.
SHould be tuning at Thill on 1/20/01 if were lucky.