Santa speaks (was: Dear Santa (2))

To: roadsterboy@earthlink.net, atabacco@california.com,
Subject: Santa speaks (was: Dear Santa (2))
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 21:13:42 EST
Let's clear some things up.

1)  Tony, Scotty and Dennis weren't as good as they claim.  Out using up
fossil fuels racing around in parking lots!  Indeed!  There may not be any
wheels, tires, or roll bars for any of them (at least from me.)  In addition
these are bulky items that my lame-a** crew of reindeer probably can't get
into the sky, and I can't get down the chimneys.  Ever heard of relatives?
Ask THEM for this stuff!

2)  Speaking of reindeer, let's straighten this little deal out.  Rudy is a
kiss-a** and I'm tired of it.  Besides, with global positioning, that red
nose is hardly needed anymore.  Rudy told Don and Blitz that I said to do
touch and go's, and figured they'd die in the crash and he wouldn't get
busted.  So, they're back, at least for this year.

3)  Yes, we're working on a Fed-Ex deal, but they're damn near as lame as the
reindeer, so it's not going to happen this year.

4)  Hermie and his twin half brother (don't ask, you DON'T want to know the
details!) Jesse are motivated for 2001, though.  Jesse can't wait to make
Reindeer menudo and sell it through a little store in the barrio.  Just for
the record, Jesse's sentence was reduced when he signed a statement that he
wouldn't drive tube frame cars in Prepared anymore...

Any other questions?

The Old Fart