SF Region Trophy Pictures

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: SF Region Trophy Pictures
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 15:58:23 EST
Well, your friendly "picture picker" (aka Trophy Chief) needs your help with
the following list of competitors.  Anything that will help me identify their
cars will help (ie: color, year, license number, what kind and color helmet
they wear.)  I have specific questions on some, others I have no clue.  I
also have a lot of pictures with no visible number on the cars...

B/Stock:
Craig Boyle:  I know it's a red Miata, helmet style, license number?
Philip Hogue's Miata:  Anything will help

E/Stock:
Ed Chang's blue civic Si: Did Ed use any other number than #1?

C/SP:
Did Steve Sherwood ever use #47 instead of #147?

O/SP:
Which Starlet and what numbers did Mert and Bong Solis run?  Helmet
description?

Rookie 1:
Michael and Heather Santos:  What year and color Mustang?

Rookie 2:
Carlos Gomez:  color of his Type R?  License?  Numbers?  I have a yellow one
with various numbers...
George Chiou: year and color Integra?  Type R or GSR?  numbers? license?
Elbert Chin:  description of the Prelude
Michael Donlon:  description of his Probe

Rookie 3:
Faisal Qaisi: M3 description
Anthony Tabacco: what color & year is his Miata?

Rookie 5:
Jeff Singer:  Boxster description
Johannes Erdfelt:  Audi description
Eugene Gomez:  Audi description

Rookie 6:
George and Soslan Kibilov's 300 ZX description

Rookie 7:
Stan Guidero: CRX description
Jeremy Bergsman: Integra description
Randall Noll: Corolla description