RE: SF Region Trophy Pictures

To: "'Smokerbros@aol.com'" <Smokerbros@aol.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: SF Region Trophy Pictures
From: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@Roche.COM>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 16:42:09 -0800
Charlie- in case these people don't answer, here's what I know...

>Rookie 2:
>Carlos Gomez:  color of his Type R?  License?  Numbers?  I have a yellow
one
>with various numbers...
>George Chiou: year and color Integra?  Type R or GSR?  numbers? license?
>Elbert Chin:  description of the Prelude
>Michael Donlon:  description of his Probe

Carlos moved to the east coast.  He had a black R
George also has a black Type R  Look up the results on the web for numbers.
Elbert's Prelude was white, with black numbers, either 236 or 32 toward the
end of the season.
Mike Donlon's Probe is Teal.

>Rookie 3:
>Faisal Qaisi: M3 description

Faisal's M3 is silver.  Yeah, that should help:)

>Rookie 6:
>George and Soslan Kibilov's 300 ZX description

I seem to remember this being black, with some cross spoke rims.  Look for
opposite lock:)

Peter