Re: Driving Simulators

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Driving Simulators
From: "Patrick" <pjsimm@inreach.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 15:49:24 -0800
The best driving game I'v driven is Sega Pro Rally the arcade version with
the force feedback wheel. It is sideways fun but the cars act like a four
wheel drive vehicle. I compare this to driving my Toyota 4x4 on a paved road
with 6 inches of fresh snow. Lots of understear off the throttle, lots of
overstear on the throttle. You have to setup for the turns to take them fast
or you will drift off the course. The cars are still immortal though and its
been along time since I'v seen it anywhere.

Patrick Simmons
#5 Neon ACR D Stock