Re: Vehicle eligibility...

To: "Jason H. Liao" <jhliao@qpt.com>
Subject: Re: Vehicle eligibility...
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrc01@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 06:43:59 -0700
That's news to me. Seems unlikely for two reasons. How does an
oversquare engine with 302 ci displacement make only 165 hp? That
sounds more like a diesel than a gasoline engine! How did they
double that power output without changing the stroke/bore ratio
or the pushrods? Where did you find this information?