[Fwd: category for car not listed?]

To: Autocross List <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: category for car not listed?]
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrc01@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 11:03:36 -0700
Thanks everyone for all the information!

I'll send a message to Howard Duncan today. Is is really true
that the differential pushes it out of SS -- even if I'm using
the stock gear ratio? This will not provide any competitive
advantage, it just increases durability and reliability.

I think they made between 100 and 200 cars in 1999, definitely
less than 1000. Looks like that puts me into EM or OSP.