Re: Tire Question

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tire Question
From: Elmoizme@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 01:18:20 EDT
Thanks Carl. I thought I would ask this because I was thinking about getting
R tires after seeing other rookies in my class swapping to R tires. Next time
I see them doing that I'll make sure to mention this to them. Or better yet,
could this be mentioned at the drivers meetings before the runs?:)

Elton
SM-R#68

In a message dated 6/13/2000 10:10:21 PM Pacific Daylight Time,