RE: Tire Question

To: "'Elmoizme@aol.com'" <Elmoizme@aol.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Tire Question
From: Carl Merritt <cmerritt@ati.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 22:09:39 -0700
Uh...no.

By "Rookie Modified and Prepared Class" they mean A-Prepared through F-Prep,
and A-Modified through F-Mod.  The reason being that you just can't find 120
Treadwear rated tires for completely non-street vehicles like formula cars
and crazy stuff like that.  So in no way should this special allowance be
translated to Street Touring, Street Modified, Street Prepared, or
OSP-Rookie, and therefore anybody who uses R tires in those rookie classes
are clearly protest bait.

-Carl