Re: Group (Un)Think

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Group (Un)Think
From: "James Creasy" <jcre@mozart.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 12:37:34 -0700
i think howell weighs in at about 100 lbs.  he does complain a lot, but
seems to get the job done :)

yeah she was moving.  if that was her first time out she's going to beating
bruce soon.  but who knows, she might be a sprint car driver or something.
would you let just anyone drive a half million dollar car on slicks??  i
mean, YEAH she was cute, but really. =)

-j