Re: Subject: Car Numbers

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Subject: Car Numbers
From: "Grantz, Sherry" <Sherry.Grantz@Aspect.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 15:51:24 -0700
>Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 02:44:40 EDT
>From: Elmoizme@aol.com
>Hey I have a question... Lastweek I wanted to register my number with that
>little black book at the registration table. But there wasn't a section for

>Street Mod yet. Does anyone know when the little tab with the letters SM
will
>magically appear in that book? ;) Wasn't there two #31's in one of the
>classes at Candlestick on Sunday? :)
>Elton
>SM-R#68

Yes, I know when the letters SM will magically appear in that book.
When someone amongst us acquires a magic wand and learns the usage of it.

Since that may take quite a while, would I once again be a self-righteous
jerk if I said you could make a little tab with the letters SM on it
yourself, bring it to the next event, find an appropriate place to put it in
the book, and put it in the book??

And while I'm at it, personally I disagree with Mike's assessment:

>From: "Mike Lella" <lella@gotnet.net>
>Subject: Re: what a great school
>You got to have a lot of respect for Michael Clements. He always has some
bright things to say......

Sherry Grantz