RE: What is a sports car?

To: "'Greg Umbay'" <greg_umbay@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: What is a sports car?
From: Carl Merritt <cmerritt@ati.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 15:35:59 -0700
I've seen much debate on that subject, with no conclusive results.

The best literal translation I can come up with is "originally designed with
a back seat".

The best real-world translation I can come up with is simply "whatever the
SM framers decide it to mean".

The Toyota Supra and Chevy Camaro are legal, the Nissan 300ZX 2+2 is not.
Go figure...

-Carl