Re: RE: Checkerefd Flag Stickers/Trophies/ Or A Check

To: "kevin_stevens@bigfoot.com" <kevin_stevens@Bigfoot.com>,
Subject: Re: RE: Checkerefd Flag Stickers/Trophies/ Or A Check
From: "magpy@mail.slip.net" <magpy@mongoose.slip.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2000 18:54:03 -0400
A  long time ago, wasn't there a group of people that had a "Top Gun" type of
hat given to the winner? Can you tell it was in the 80's?!

-Mag

Kevin Stevens says:

Umm, because we're running like 75+ classes?  $25x75= $1,875 per event, or
roughly another $5 on everyone's entry fee.

Alternate suggestion - interested people in a class get together and have a pool
for each event, kick in $10 or so and top time (or top cones, depending on the
class) takes it.

KeS

(I know that doesn't really help Mike with his tax problem, but then I wasn't
trying to.)

This message has been posted from Mail2Web http://www.mail2web.com/
Web Hosting for $9.95 per month! Visit: http://www.yourhosting.com/