Prepared protests - wheel base

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Prepared protests - wheel base
From: "Doug Miller" <drmiller100@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 10:08:49 -0700
Huh. I've never been protested, but if I had a prepared car, and someone
protested me, I'd think the protestor would have the burden of proof to
provide what they think the wheel base/track SHOULD be and a way to measure
it.

Then, it seems like the PC would measure and determine. Then, on appeal, I
could go dig up a shop manual or whatever other documentation I needed to
show that I was legal.

Mebbe it is a lot more confusing then that?

>Okay, you get protested for having too narrow track, or altered wheelbase.
>How do you prove your legality?

-doug miller

Dream of owning a home? Find out how in the First-time Home Buying Guide.
http://special.msn.com/home/firsthome.armx