Re: Demographics Now

To: pfoster@gdi.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Demographics Now
From: Mdmotorsprt@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 00:03:05 EST
In a message dated 12/8/00 10:19:54 AM Eastern Standard Time, pfoster@gdi.net
writes:

> OK. So we have 3 or 4 out of 50,000 members. I rest my case.
Paul,

Your lack of logic sometimes appalls me. Do you put stuff out there to
impress yourself or just have something to throw on the wall and see what
sticks?

You assume 50,000 members are autocrossers. Bad assumption. Remind me never
to ask you to establish and test theory.

And be reasonable without attempting to be a wise ass. You know intuitively
that more than "3 or 4" out of 50,000 do it. Some continue to play both ways.
Lets see: Scotty White, T. C. Kline, possibly Randy Pobst, Neil Sapp.......

Mike Dickerson