Re: Demographics Now

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Demographics Now
From: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 11:58:05 -0500
Now Dennis Grant tries his hand at putting words into my mouth:

<<<Actually, he doesn't. But it doesn't take long to do. Of the 22 people
who
competed in SM this year, myself, Kent, Karl, Jocelyn, the Shotz Twins, and
Doug had prior Nationals experience. To the best of my knowlege, that
leaves 15 Nationals newbies. Give me a margin of 4 people for error, and
that still means that HALF of SM at Nationals had never competed at
Nationals before.>>>

Good grief! Not you too! That is NOT what I said! And this was a special
case too because you campaigned your ass off to get 20 people to come. You
even had to open Pandora's box by 'allowing' those four door sedan pony cars
to compete to get that many.

Paul Foster