Paving advise

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Paving advise
From: Mdmotorsprt@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 23:54:58 EST
Hey Folks,

We have the opportunity to acquire a new site this year (THEY want us for 6
events plus a divisional. Can you say Whooma tm ????), and some concerns have
been raised about the surface. We believe it may be paved with "Coarse Base
Coat", and it may not have a "Top Coat", as in regular highway asphalt paving.

Has anyone used a lot with such asphalt paving, and if so, was there was any
damage from autocross/race tires?. Private reply is fine, but this may be
good info for the list to see alos.

TIA,

Mike Dickerson
RE, Central Kentucky Region