RE: No skirts in this email

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: No skirts in this email
From: "Moore, John" <jmoore@opentv.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 13:45:51 -0500
        The one piece of advice I remember the most is from my first
instructor (You know who you are). It was at an event in my second year. I
asked him what I was doing wrong, since I wasn't doing very well. His
response "Just go faster!". I knew that in his words this meant I was
dragging my butt and "dogging" my way around the course. Sometimes knowing
that you are disappointing your instructor (And yourself when you look back
later) helps you to focus and remember what they taught you.
        I also will always remember the piece of driving advice given to me
by a friend when I first started running my MR2. It was a lot different than
running my old E-Stock Street Tire 81 VW Scirocco and I wasn't used to
having so much horsepower and torque. He said "Horsepower is your friend
when you use it right", followed by "Horsepower good, John Bad, not using
Horsepower".

John Moore
1991 Nissan Sentra SE-R (STS)
1993 Toyota MR2 NA (CS) For Sale !